See you tomorrow. A demain.
Tomorrow is another day. Demain est un autre jour.
- "Could you come back tomorrow?"
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "We leave tomorrow morning."
- "I'll be ready for tomorrow!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tomorrow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !