(He's) truly (in love): (Il est) vraiment, réellement (amoureux)
I am truly sorry to hear that. Je suis vraiment navré de l'apprendre.
Yours truly, (end of letter): Mes sentiments respectueux, Cordialement (fin de lettre)
UK: I love you. I really do. Truly, I do.
US: Margaret truly is a horrible person.
- "We wanted to give our customers a truly positive experience"
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "That song was truly awful."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "Horatio : Can you truly call this art, Brian?"
- "We hope that you find our facilities truly relaxing."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Truly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !