Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
an accessory: un accessoire
I'm going to go shopping for some kitchen accessories. Je vais faire des courses pour acheter quelques accessoires de cuisine.
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "High-quality accessories: cufflinks and watch should be understated but expensive."
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "Donna : Well, I was wondering if any of the accessories would be suitable for women?"
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "A girl can never have too many accessories."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Accessory' ? Partagez-le avec nous !