(to be) away from (one's desk): (être) absent, loin, à l'extérieur (de son bureau)
Mr. Delavigne is away from his desk right now. May I take a message? Mr. Delavigne est absent de son bureau pour le moment. Puis-je prendre un message?
- "I'm either away from my desk or taking another call right now."
- "Miss Stake : It seems to me that you spend a lot of time away from the office, Miss Bliss."
- "Icarus : Actually, I have been away from work for a few days due to health problems. I've been suffering from extreme stress."
- "I am either away from my desk or taking another call."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "This program only applies for transfers away from America."
- "I am currently away from my desk or taking another call."
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Away from one's desk' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !