Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a briefcase: un attaché-case, un porte-documents
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "He'll have a briefcase with him. You will take this briefcase and return immediately."
- "You know the rule: my briefcase, my business."
- "What's in the briefcase?"
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase, Brian."
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "just this once, I'm going to let you ask me about my briefcase."
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase!"
- "Brian : Anyway, open up the briefcase, I'm dying to know what's inside!"
- "He opens his briefcase and takes out his packed lunch."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Briefcase' ? Partagez-le avec nous !