Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
a candidate: un candidat
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Krazy Gideon : First crazy question to our first candidate: Edward Moon."
- "Ok, other white male candidate, what think you?"
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Candidate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Candidate' ? Partagez-le avec nous !