Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a culture: une culture (valeur, habitude)
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Culture' ? Partagez-le avec nous !