to enjoy the company (of dogs): apprécier la compagnie (des chiens)
- "Bruno : I was saying that I enjoy the company of males."
- "I enjoy the company of women very much."
- "I like to think that we're friends as well as colleagues, and I really enjoy your company even outside the office."
- "Hannah : Um-hmm. Good food and good company!"
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Enjoy the company of' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !