Traduction First half-sport
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
the first half, the second half (football): la première mi-temps, la seconde mi-temps
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "Then, in the second half, the Americans equalized on a header from seventeen-year-old star Joe Umbabwe."
- "In the first half, Mexican striker Jorge Luis Garbajosa scored on an amazing bicycle kick from the penalty area."
- "Viewed as a whole, the global cosmetics market showed a 2.8% increase in activity in the first half of the year."
- "Again, we should make special mention of the Asian market, where consumers bought 13.9% more Delavigne perfumes than in the first half of last year."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'First half-sport' ? Partagez-le avec nous !