a follow-up: une suite
His follow-up album was less of a success. Son album suivant a eu moins de succès.
As a follow-up to our phone conversation... Suite à notre conversation téléphonique...
to follow up (on a discussion): suivre, poursuivre, continuer (une discussion)
I would like to follow up on our conversation about recruitment procedures. Je voudrais poursuivre notre conversation au sujet des procédures de recrutement.
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
- "Just to follow up on our discussion last week, I've gone over Delavigne's dossier, and I believe I'm able to explain the situation clearly now."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "I suppose it's just a coincidence that Delavigne scheduled this press conference only two days after the release of Kalvin Krime's follow-up to last year's super-popular "KK One"?"
- "If you have any follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (408) 758-3629 or by e-mail at isaguinn@femail."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Follow-up' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !