Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
(I have) good/great news!: (j'ai de) bonnes nouvelles !
- "Bruno : Well that's the good news!"
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "I've got some great news: Your daughter is an imposter who never loved you!"
- "Please swing by my office this morning so I can give you the good news."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "Glenn : That's great news."
- "Brian : So what's the good news, sir?"
- "That's it for the good news."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Good news' ? Partagez-le avec nous !