magic (is one of my hobbies): la magie (est un de mes passe-temps)
(this new razor is) magic: (ce nouveau rasoir est) magique
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "Kevin : Your magic method can wait, Jean."
- ""Magic lady cream"?"
- "It has been a full day of excitement and magic for me."
- "I have seen things you cannot imagine: magic, casinos, something called a telephone."
- "Philip : Well Harold, we've finished our first magic milkshake."
- "Jean : Watch this my friend: the magic method."
- "Jean : With Johnson's Magic English Method, I will master English in three easy months or I get my money back."
- "You said the magic word Quentin."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Magic' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !