Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
the majority: la majorité, la plupart
- "I don't like to argue with the voice of the majority."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
- "In fact, the majority of Swedes speak excellent English thanks to a strong foreign trade policy, frequent overseas travel, and subtitled films in their original versions."
- "However if another shareholder were to purchase Mr. Oléré's shares, they could end up with a large enough majority to contest your position as CEO."
- "However, the majority of Australians are against the government on this issue, while the Americans continue to pollute with their enormous cars."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Majority' ? Partagez-le avec nous !