Traduction Make it to an appointment
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to make an appointment: prendre rendez-vous
I made an appointment for next Friday. J'ai pris rendez-vous pour vendredi prochain.
I don't know if I'll make it to the party. Je ne sais pas si je pourrai venir à la fête.
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Make it to an appointment' ? Partagez-le avec nous !