Make it to an appointment
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to make an appointment: prendre rendez-vous
I made an appointment for next Friday. J'ai pris rendez-vous pour vendredi prochain.
I don't know if I'll make it to the party. Je ne sais pas si je pourrai venir à la fête.
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Make it to an appointment' ? Partagez-le avec nous !