Traduction Make it to an appointment
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "Bruno : No problem. Next time make an appointment."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "I'm afraid you'll have to make an appointment with me to talk about training."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "Teller : You'll need to make an appointment with a bank officer to do that, sir."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Make it to an appointment' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Make it to an appointment' ? Partagez-le avec nous !