a method: une méthode
- "The controversy associated with illegal and unethical cost-cutting methods often leads to customer boycotts and consumer class-action suits."
- "Your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired."
- "The Johnson Method requires at least three months to perfect the language."
- "Bruno : It's true that our current methods are cost-effective, but if we're risking the type of negative exposure and financial risk that Susie warns against, I assure you that we will go in a different direction."
- "Jean : With Johnson's Magic English Method, I will master English in three easy months or I get my money back."
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "And if you don't like it, we can always explore other methods."
- "Jean : Watch this my friend: the magic method."
- "I think we need to introduce more scientific methods into the recruitment process, you know, to avoid hiring lunatics."
- "Kevin : Your magic method can wait, Jean."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Method' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !