a mouse: une souris
Attention au pluriel : mice
- "I kill mice, but I still a human."
- "I know how you hate to hurt people's feelings, but think of the mice!"
- "Luna : I'm sure you are a human, but you did kill mice!"
- "It's called "Of Mice and Men"."
- "This device is called a "mouse"."
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
- "I'm really quite traumatized by that mouse incident."
- "Bob : Okay, now this is the "mouse", Horatio."
- "I don't want any more mice losing their lives needlessly!"
- "She loves chasing mice, and it's a far more natural way to die."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mouse' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !