Next!: Suivant !
next (week): (la semaine) prochaine
next: à suivre, ensuite, après
- "Apparently they're going to be married in Las Vegas next weekend."
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in the next decade."
- "What is our next move?"
- "I'm going to the next level!"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Nice work. Next!"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "I can only imagine what might be next."
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "You're ready to move on to the next level."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Next' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !