Not to mention
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
not to mention: sans parler de, d'ailleurs
He drank all the whiskey, not to mention that he insulted your grandmother. Il a fini tout le whisky, sans parler du fait qu'il a insulté ta grand-mère.
Susie is a remarkable director of public relations, not to mention that she is fluent in five languages. Susie est une remarquable responsable des relations publiques, d'ailleurs elle parle couramment cinq langues.
- "You could work part time, not to mention there are crèche facilities."
- "Not to mention the tse-tse flies!"
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "Not to mention that it is illegal to drive in most states without at least some liability insurance."
- "These days, boasting about short nights seems more silly than manly, not to mention that anyone still working on Wall Street is lucky to have a job during these tough economic times!"
- "Not to mention, it's the morally correct thing to do!"
- "He seems like a very sensitive fellow, not to mention how fit he is!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Not to mention' ? Partagez-le avec nous !