Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a passenger: un passager, un voyageur
Passengers are required to show their passports upon boarding the plane. Les passagers sont obligés de montrer leur passeport à l'embarquement.
What is the passenger capacity of this aircraft? Combien de passagers peut contenir cet avion?
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passenger : But my ticket says B39, too!"
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Passenger : Well, I was here first, there's no way I'm moving!"
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passenger : First class?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Passenger' ? Partagez-le avec nous !