a passenger: un passager, un voyageur
Passengers are required to show their passports upon boarding the plane. Les passagers sont obligés de montrer leur passeport à l'embarquement.
What is the passenger capacity of this aircraft? Combien de passagers peut contenir cet avion?
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passenger : Well, I was here first, there's no way I'm moving!"
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Passenger' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !