(twice) per (day): (deux fois) par (jour)
a slice per person une tranche par personne (par tête)
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "35 dollars per unit, doesn't that sound nice?"
- "31 dollars per unit!"
- "I propose 30 dollars per unit."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Per' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !