Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a pillow: un oreiller
- "Bruno's mom : The gun under his pillow?"
- "I suggest you bring some sandwiches and perhaps a blanket and pillow, if you plan on sleeping or eating on the plane."
- "But could you ask them NOT to leave those little chocolates on the pillow?"
- "He even sprays it on his pillow before going to bed."
- "Your lips are like two satin pillows wrestling each other in a battle to conquer your face."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Pillow' ? Partagez-le avec nous !