a portion: une portion, une part, une partie, un lot
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "There's nothing like coming home from a night on the town with a belly full of beer and stopping at your local "chippy" for a portion of fish and chips."
- "The American diet often consists of large portions of food high in saturated fat."
- "For example, the Mediterranean diet, which includes small portions of high-quality foods low in saturated fat, has proven to be much more healthy than the American diet, for example."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Portion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !