Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
property: une propriété, les biens, un bien immobilier
government property la propriété de l'État
personal property les biens personnels
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I've been here for the last few months supervising the final touches to the property, and the fall is the perfect time to visit."
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
- "Covers you if your car damages someone else's property."
- "Plus I know you have other property all over the country."
- "Stella : The property boom is over, Brent."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "Bruno : I have to say Harold, your property here is spectacular."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Property' ? Partagez-le avec nous !