Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to publish: publier, éditer
- "A recent study published in the New York Post reports that Americans eat between 10 and 15 eggs per week on average."
- ""How to read" from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
- "Sigourney : Yes, the article was published last week."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Publish' ? Partagez-le avec nous !