Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a session: une session, une séance
I charge $60 a session. Je fais payer 60$ la séance.
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Today I had my first session with my new life coach, Framboise."
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "Glen : We're going to close today's session with a short chant of "om"."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Session' ? Partagez-le avec nous !