to be short-listed (or shortlisted): être (pré)sélectionné, nominé, être retenu dans la "short-list"
a short-list (or shortlist): une (pré)sélection
- "I propose psychometric tests for all short-listed candidates, at least for the next couple of months as a trial run."
- "I'd like to congratulate you on the quality of the candidates you short-listed for this position."
- "I think our interview went very well and I think you should know that you are short-listed for this position."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "I think our interview went very well, and I think you should know that you are short-listed for this position."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Short listed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !