to speak: parler, dire
Do you speak English? Parlez-vous anglais?
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I speak / I spoke / I have spoken
- "Who speaks French anyway?"
- "-We haven't spoken in eight years."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "(Betsy the guitar "speaks"!)"
- "I'd like to speak to your supervisor, son."
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."
- "Horatio : This woman...speaks the truth."
- "They speak so funny here."
- "I don't speak French."
- "You speak English."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Speak' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !