therefore: donc, par conséquent
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. Les clients ne peuvent pas venir aujourd'hui. Donc, nous devrons modifier la date du rendez-vous.
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Therefore' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !