to handle: traiter, s'occuper de, manipuler, manier
Our sales manager in Tokyo handles all of our sales in Asia. Notre chef des ventes à Tokyo s'occupe de toutes nos affaires en Asie.
Will you be able to handle this on your own? Serez-vous capable de vous occuper de ça tout seul?
Who handled the perfume samples? Half the bottles are broken. Qui a manipulé les échantillons de parfum? La moitié des bouteilles est cassée.
Jedi knights handle their light sabers with great skill. Les Jedis manient leur sabre laser avec beaucoup d'habileté.
handle with care fragile
UK: I'm fragile, and you should handle me with care.
US: I handle all the recruitment in this company.
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "If you're not too busy photocopying, I would be very grateful if you could handle the interviews for me."
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "No Edward, you're going to handle this yourself."
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "I'm not happy about the way you two are handling our customer support."
- "-The way the complaint is handled will determine if the customer will return or not."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To handle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !