Traduction To reimburse
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to reimburse: rembourser
I haven't yet been reimbursed for my expenses last month. J'attends que vous me remboursiez pour ma note de frais du mois dernier.
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "Rachel : I've canceled your holiday, and reimbursed you for the full amount."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "In short, if the company could reimburse me the cost of the stapler, I would appreciate it."
- "Hannah : We want to be reimbursed for our flights, accommodation, and the rest of it!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To reimburse' ? Partagez-le avec nous !