to travel economy (class): voyager en classe économique
- "Well, I guess I can travel economy class, just this once."
- "What I meant to say was, I wish I had flown economy."
- "Actually, I did travel economy (and not business)."
- "I'll fly economy class, then."
- "Icarus : But, if you did fly economy, and if your expense form was inaccurate, you would tell me, right?"
- "Philip : Did I say I flew economy?"
- "I don't travel economy!"
- "I had to fly economy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Travel economy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !