versus: contre, versus
- "It's Manchester United versus Spurs in this important fifth-round cup tie here at Old Trafford"
- "How is the Simmonds versus Goldberg case coming along?"
- "The case of Jones, Brian Jones versus Corp, Delavigne Corp will now commence."
- "I'm here to cover the second leg of the Champions League semi-final: Milan versus Manchester United."
- "I'd like your opinion on the North versus South divide."
- "We will now hear the case of Delavigne vs Delavigne."
- "We had been debating the pros and cons of exploiting inexpensive but possibly illegal labor, versus taking the "high road" and using only suppliers with a proven record on human rights working standards."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Versus' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !