a village: un village
- "In a remote village, Delavigne first met Horatio Oléré."
- "Bruno : Horatio, I'd like to reach your village before nightfall."
- "I'll see you at the village after you sort things out with your, uh, wife."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "They mean you no harm. Please come with us to our village."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "I like very much your village and I would like to stay here forever and ever."
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "Emcee : Our second panelist is a camel farmer from the peaceful village of Basra, Iraq."
- "Tantra : Well, your chief was found not far from our village."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Village' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !