Tradução & Definição
to bother: incomodar, chatear, amolar
Don't bother calling Susie back, as she's on vacation until next Tuesday. Não se preocupe em ligar de volta para a Susie, pois ela está de férias até a próxima terça-feira.
Stop bothering me, Philip. Pare de me incomodar, Philip.
I couldn't be bothered (to have a shower this morning): eu estava com preguiça (de tomar banho esta manhã)
UK: Stop bothering me, Philip.
US: I'm not bothering you, am I?
- "It would be a shame to have to bother Bruno with this."
- "Don't let me bother you though."
- "John : Oh, ok, sorry to bother you."
- "No one bothers you in the window seat."
- "Brian : You mean are you bothering me?"
- "I want to bother you."
- "Is there anywhere we can talk without being bothered?"
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, gluten-free options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "I can get up without bothering anyone, and there's more room for my legs."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bother' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!