Tradução & Definição
a fact: um fato
I need some facts. Eu preciso de alguns dados/informações.
A expressão facts and figures quer dizer "dados e estatísticas" ou "informações precisas".
the simple fact that...: o fato é que...
(But) the fact is (that she's innocent): (Mas) o fato é (que ela é inocente)
- "Fact: on this day, 30 years ago, Bruno Delavigne sold his first perfume!"
- "The fact is that Horatio and I thought we were going to die, but we didn't."
- ""Facts" will not be used in my arguments."
- "Folks, we've all made mistakes like this at one point or another, so let's reserve judgment until we have all the facts."
- "Perhaps you were his customer, perhaps his grandchild, or perhaps a stranger who just likes to attend funerals, but the fact is everyone felt like his friend."
- "Here's a quick summary of facts about aliens"
- "By way of an introduction, let me begin with a simple fact about myself: I am a smoker."
- "Perhaps you were his customer, perhaps his grandchild, or perhaps a stranger who just likes to attend funerals, but the fact is, that with Xavier, everyone felt like his friend."
- "Facts and clues"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fact' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!