Tradução & Definição
a fan: um ventilador, um leque
I just bought a new fan to put on my desk so I can stay cool all day long. Eu acabo de comprar um novo ventilador para pôr sobre a minha mesa de trabalho, assim posso me refrescar o dia todo.
a fan (of Elvis Presley): um fã, um admirador (de Elvis Presley)
- "Susan : I'm a huge fan of your stores, Mr. Warbuckle."
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "The fans blow air over the cartridges, and the scent of the perfume wafts into the surrounding area."
- "Nerdy guy : So, it says in your announcement that you're a fan of Star Wars, is that correct?"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Enrique : Well, Brent, some of these fans are really crazy."
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- "Huge fan is an understatement."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "I am a big fan of Mandarin Chicken, if that helps."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fan' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...