Tradução & Definição
great: formidável, genial, grande
greatest é o superlativo de great
Great!: Genial! Excelente!
UK: I have some great news, I'm getting married!
US: Come here and give me a great big hug.
- "Philip : Greater than King Kong?"
- "Philip : Great!"
- "That was great."
- "Philip : That was great?"
- "Brian : We could show you all the great sights: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, and London Bridge!"
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "I heard this great one about a rabbi, a sherpa and a kangaroo..."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "It's what great aunty Hilda would have wanted."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Great' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!