Tradução & Definição
overseas: no exterior, em outros países
I have been living overseas for 15 years. Eu moro no exterior há quinze anos.
UK: I did my studies overseas because I'm terribly rich.
US: I take at least eight overseas vacations per year.
- "Connors works with our subcontractors overseas, particularly in Asia."
- "It could be some bad investments overseas."
- "In fact, the majority of Swedes speak excellent English thanks to a strong foreign trade policy, frequent overseas travel, and subtitled films in their original versions."
- "It outlines our projected earnings for the quarter and offers a comprehensive listing of our new overseas prospects."
- "You going overseas?"
- "Overseas Airfare"
- "Horatio : This month I needed special ingredients from overseas."
- "Works with all DC subcontractors overseas, particularly in Asia."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Overseas' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!