Tradução & Definição
to oversee: vigiar, supervisionar, examinar
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Oversee' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!