Tradução & Definição
really: realmente, de fato, de verdade, verdadeiramente
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? - Eu sou o Czar do Kalackistan. -De verdade? / - É mesmo?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "It's really cold here!"
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "However, I really want to see this."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Really' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!