Tradução & Definição
to be undergoing (some changes): sofrer, vivenciar (algumas mudanças)
It's normal for all teenagers to undergo some important changes during adolescence. É normal que os jovens experimentem algumas mudanças importantes durante a adolescência.
Kevin is undergoing a minor procedure on his uvula, and won't be working on Tuesday. Kevin será submetido a uma pequena cirurgia em sua úvula e portanto não comparecerá ao trabalho na terça-feira.
to undergo: sofrer, experimentar
- "According to clause 517b, paragraph 3, bullet point C of our staff contracts, all new employees of the Delavigne Corporation must undergo a physical examination within the first 6 months of their employment."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "The Perfume Hut will be undergoing some significant changes: substantial budget cuts, and major downsizing are in store for the company."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To be undergoing something' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!