Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
both (you) and (me): nós dois, ambos (você) e (eu)
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Both' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Both'? Compartilhe com a gente!