Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
three: (o número) três (3)
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
- "Marshall was doing his daily sweep of Amarillo's natural wildlife preserve, which borders Warbuckle's ranch on three sides."
- "Bruno : But three thirds equals one, and one is the loneliest number."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Do you have the three pieces of identification we asked for?"
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "I checked them against five other credible agencies (and three disreputable ones)."
- "The Greenback & Trust branch, located on Fell Street, was robbed at 11:14 AM by three teenage boys dressed in drag and carrying kitchen knives."
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
- "The three "C's": communication, camaraderie and comedy."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Three' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Three'? Compartilhe com a gente!