Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to handle: manejar, manipular, se ocupar de, tratar, lidar com
Our sales manager in Tokyo handles all of our sales in Asia. Nosso gerente de vendas em Tóquio se ocupa dos negócios na Ásia.
Will you be able to handle this on your own? Você será capaz de se ocupar disso sozinho?
Who handled the perfume samples? Half the bottles are broken. Quem manipulou as amostras de perfume? A metade dos frascos está quebrada.
Jedi knights handle their light sabers with great skill. Os Jedis manejam seus sabres laser com muita habilidade.
handle with care frágil
UK: I'm fragile, and you should handle me with care.
US: I handle all the recruitment in this company.
- "No Edward, you're going to handle this yourself."
- "-The way the complaint is handled will determine if the customer will return or not."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "If you're not too busy photocopying, I would be very grateful if you could handle the interviews for me."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "I'm not happy about the way you two are handling our customer support."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To handle'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To handle'? Compartilhe com a gente!