Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
See you tomorrow. Vejo você amanhã.
Tomorrow is another day. Amanhã será outro dia.
- "Tomorrow morning, in meeting room A, Glen will be leading our first collective yoga class."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
- "He's expecting you at his home studio in Sausalito tomorrow at 3PM."
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "Can we talk tomorrow?"
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tomorrow'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Tomorrow'? Compartilhe com a gente!