Traducción & Definición
abuse: el abuso, el maltrato, los malos tratos
animal abuse el maltrato de los animales
alcohol abuse el abuso de alcohol
to abuse: abusar, maltratar
Luna volunteers for an organization that helps abused children. Luna es voluntaria en una organización que ayuda a los niños maltratados.
- "I refuse to excuse this abuse!"
- "In the Sports section, stories of steroid abuse."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "I telephoned to cancel the vacation, and all I received was abuse!"
- "Delavigne doesn't pay me enough to deal with this kind of abuse."
- "I've got the barbershop blues, I was abused"
- "Brian : No, I've been a victim of racist abuse!"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Have you been abusing your powers as a ruthless dictator, tyrannical tyrant or cruel despot?"
- "Susie : In 1999, it was revealed that the company was guilty of labor abuses in Indonesia, Vietnam, and China."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Abuse' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!