Traducción & Definición
an (American) accent: un acento (Norteamericano)
He speaks with a thick accent. Él habla con un fuerte acento.
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a "cute accent" when I spoke Mandarin."
- "Brian : For the last time, I don't have an stupid accent!"
- "Brian : My accent?"
- "All the Delavigne employees have a stupid accent, mmkay?"
- "We're going to have an accent competition at the Delavigne Corporation head office!"
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns - also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Listen to his disgusting accent."
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Accent' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!