Traducción & Definición
(Andrew is a handsome long-haired boy) aged (13 and three quarters): (Andrew es un chaval atractivo de pelo largo) de (13) años (y 3/4)
This ficus has aged well. Este ficus ha envejecido bien.
- "Susie : Our key demographic is divorced, love-starved women, aged 29-55."
- "Alan Rickman... aged 69, dead."
- "The typeface looks faded and dull to me, and then there's the weak allusion to my grandfather, it's just aged badly."
- "Donald Trump... aged 69, alive and well."
- "The 10% increase in perfume sales to men aged 15-24 in the last five years is a positive for the market, as this is a key age group in terms of new brand targeting."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and had been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "Here are some questions for those of you aged under 25: What do the letters "LP" stand for?"
- "Brian : David Bowie... aged 69, dead."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aged' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!