Traducción & Definición
an agency: una agencia, organismo
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please hang up now."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www.delavignecorp.com), banner ads, and web publicity."
- "You can buy your ticket online, over the phone, or in a Greendog Lines bus terminal or agency."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our emails!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Agency' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!