Traducción & Definición
to arrive (at the airport, in China): llegar (al aeropuerto, a China)
to arrive at (an agreement, a decision): llegar a (un acuerdo, una decisión)
Note: In English, the verb "to arrive" is generally used to describe reaching a destination. The figurative sense of "succeeding" at something is less common. To reach an agreement and to reach a decision are more natural constructions.
- "You just have to arrive at 3am for hair and make-up."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "Not one check has arrived yet!"
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "Bruno : Ahem. Thank you all for respecting my wishes, and arriving here on time."
- "7.15AM - Arrive at meeting room to see Willy the security guard leaving."
- "Your flight leaves SFO at 7:25 tonight and you arrive in Boston at 1:52 tomorrow morning."
- "Bruno : Dr. Gilchrist, I arrived as soon as I could."
- "When we arrived in Paris, he took me to a restaurant in the Latin quarter for a romantic dinner."
- "Narrator : Finally, the moment of truth has arrived."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Arrive' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!