Traducción & Definición
to arrive (at the airport, in China): llegar (al aeropuerto, a China)
to arrive at (an agreement, a decision): llegar a (un acuerdo, una decisión)
Note: In English, the verb "to arrive" is generally used to describe reaching a destination. The figurative sense of "succeeding" at something is less common. To reach an agreement and to reach a decision are more natural constructions.
- "Olaf : Uh, Mr. Driving Man, I think we have arrived."
- "Not one check has arrived yet!"
- "Narrator : Finally, the moment of truth has arrived."
- "We've arrived here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Brian : Bruno, your 10 o'clock has arrived for his first day of work - A Scottish gentleman, judging by the smell of him."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "7.15AM - Arrive at meeting room to see Willy the security guard leaving."
- "You just have to arrive at 3am for hair and make-up."
- "When we arrived in Paris, he took me to a restaurant in the Latin quarter for a romantic dinner."
- "Bruno : Ahem. Thank you all for respecting my wishes, and arriving here on time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Arrive' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!